Sunday, November 28, 2010

body massaaaaage....BODY MASSAGE. GO!

Never thought I'd be making my own cosmetics...but here I was this morning, mixing up a few batches of these delicious and delightful Organic Cane Sugar Body Scrubs and marveling at how much fun they were to make. With only four ingredients they were quite possibly the easiest bit of homemade Holiday prezzies I've ever made! The recipe, adapted from Martha Stewart, is as follows:
  • 1 cup Organic Cane Sugar
  • 1/2 cup carrier oil (I used olive oil because I had some on hand)
  • 4-6 drops of essential oils
  • 1-6 drops of organic food colouring, depending on your preference
My fiance Shaun was my test subject for this product, and his response was, "oooh! It smells so nice!". He tried the pink grapefruit body scrub. I made multiple small batches to try out different essential oils. Now you can make your own and have a:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...